Saturday, October 15, 2011

Last Night

Last night was quite eventful our music theater department is currently giving a amazing run of the musical little women. I for a while like i am sure alot of other instrumentalist don't take them very seriously but after seeing the first performance thursday i have come to realize they love what they do as much as i love writing music or playing jazz. Just amazes me that though we consider our selfs different animals we have so much in common. After the performance me and some friends went to hang out at my roommates house, and to sum up everything the night got a little weird but also very surprisingly great , which lead to me only getting 4 hours of sleep before driving home today but i can't really say i would trade anything that happened. Made some great new friends and became even better ones with others.  Needlessly to say life is good right now :)    WGM4

No comments:

Post a Comment